ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS
I’m sure if we were sitting face-to-face in your office, you’d have lots of questions about me and my business…. and how I can help your business grow, get you more clients and retain those clients.
Here are the questions I get asked the most:
“What is your experience as a copywriter and marketer?”
- My career goes back over 18 years as a writer, copywriter, marketer and producer. I’ve written for the web, magazines and catalog, creating compelling content for dozens of online, offline, print and video projects.
- In the service of my clients I have traveled the world, meeting and working with people of many cultures, nationalities and perspectives.
“Do you have a direct response, marketing, public relations background?
- I have created marketing materials for over 50 clients including direct response and PR campaigns.
- I am also affiliated with American Writers and Artists Inc., a leader in the direct marketing field and have participated in their seminars.
“In which areas do you specialize?”
- I’ve worked with clients in many areas of business but I have focused on the Travel, Tourism & Hospitality sectors, and also Non-profits.
- But no matter who the client is… when I take on an assignment my words will “paint” a picture and tell a story to connect with your prospects on a deeper, core level.
- Please click here to see some of My Work.
“What kinds of assignments do you handle?”
- I offer direct response copy for sales letters, email campaigns, websites, web pages and social media.
- Also, editorial and marketing content such as articles, press releases, e-newsletters, blogs, brochures and video.
“Do you offer consulting services?”
- Yes. I offer strategic marketing and web site analysis. In addition to standard business metrics, I look to bring out the deeper connections in your marketing goals.
- I have found that speaking directly to your clients’ needs always resonates strongly and creates the most active response.
“What does it cost to hire you for a project?”
- It depends on the size and scope of the project. But big or small, you’ll have my total commitment in creating the very best material to meet your expectations.
- Let’s talk about your project and your goals and I’ll work up a plan… and a quote.
- My clients pay 50% when I begin a project and 50% upon completion.
“Suppose I need you to start on my project right away?”
- My priority is always to be responsive to your needs. Of course I will have to factor in my current schedule but I will make every attempt to help you with your project as soon as possible.
“Who are your clients and what do they say about you and your work product?
- My travel/tourism clients include: airlines, cruise lines, hotels, resorts, touring companies, public relations firms, plus regional, state and national tourism boards on six continents.
- My fundraising clients include NGO’s involved in bettering the lives of children throughout the world.
- I have serviced clients internationally, in over 20 countries, six continents, the Caribbean and Greenland!
- This breadth of exposure to so many cultures means I work easily with all sorts of people in an increasingly global world.
“How do we begin a project?”
- I’ll send you a Creative Brief to get your input or we can discuss on the phone or Skype. Let me know the details of your project, what’s important to you and the message you want to convey. This helps me to fully understand the project, your clients and your goals.
- From there, we can discuss the scope of the project. Then I’ll send you a proposal – a short road map of my plan so you can see how I will meet your needs.
- We can follow up with a creative call to discuss your goals, my plans to make your goals happen, plus any other details on the project.
- Finally, I’ll send you our project agreement. Please return this to me with your signature and 50% of the project total… and we will get started right away.
- Please Contact me here to begin.
“Can you tell me about your research process?”
- It’s important that I really understand your product, your prospects and your message. I’ll review your website, the Creative Brief and all materials you send me.
- I’ll also research the market in general, and your competitors specifically, so you will have the messaging edge.
- I may also want to speak with your customer service team, plus clients & past customers.
- I do all this to fully understand your product, your goals and to effectively be your sales voice.
“What happens if I want you to revise the copy?”
- Consider it done. Your satisfaction with the project is always my number one goal.
- My fee includes two rounds of revisions, just as long as the requested changes are part of our original project agreement.
“What is the process for final approval?”
- When revisions are complete and you are happy with the project, just let me know. I will send an invoice for the remaining 50%. The invoice, of course, is due upon receipt.
“Do you do any follow up?”
- Absolutely. I provide my clients with a complimentary follow-up consult. We’ll review how the project went and how the work is performing. We can also discuss new ways to create additional profits.
“How do we get started?”
- Just use this Contact Form or call me at (843) 800-0450.
Join the many clients who have used my content and marketing services such as Club Med, Ritz Carlton, J.P. Marriott, Viking River Cruises, Kenya Tourism, Trafalgar Tours, Hyatt Corporation, Tourism Australia and Airline Ambassadors, among many others.
PS. I invite you to Contact me today so we can begin your project as soon as possible!